Report processing time

@RMI Team Fu Chuan

Greetings! Regarding this suggestion of yours, I can only tell you. Want to hire administrators, not everyone can be hired, but the need for game review manager of all applications for game moderators of the player, to carry out multiple audits, multiple considerations, through the results of the interview to determine whether the player is promoted to a member of the game review team, coupled with the player has a job in real life or something else, refuses to be able to 24 hours a day in the game to monitor the player violation, in the official website of the report! The reporting system on the official website is the same. Now according to the reporting system has no administrator acceptance, to tell you a few days before the administrator acceptance.

The official reporting system in the upper right corner of the overload situation, if it shows low, then 3 days will be accepted by the administrator, if it shows high, then generally 7 days will be accepted by the administrator, if it shows a very high or even very high, then the time will be doubled, that is, 14 days will be accepted by the administrator, so you need to submit a report and then wait patiently.

• Like 1

Merhaba,@RMI Ekibi Fu Chuan

First of all, I understand your concern, but I do not think that the game administrators are available around the clock, I think that every staff member in the team is active at different times of the day, if you have already prepared a report, I think that sooner or later that person will be punished, do not doubt this, do not ignore that the game administrators work with great perseverance and diligence. I think that not every player can become a staff member, not every player's criteria will meet TruckersMP requirements, rare players are selected through a strict and good vetting process, so a newly hired staff member needs a minimum of 2 months to respond to reports, taking into account the training process, so long story short, hiring more managers is a decision that only TruckersMP admins can make, I recommend you to wait patiently after preparing your report instead of saying let's hire a manager.

I wish you good forums,

Kind regards,

Rosmery

15 hours ago, RMI Team Fu Chuan said:

I recommend hiring more report managers.Every time a report is submitted, it takes nearly a week for someone to accept it

You do realize that all the game moderators are human and they have their own lives outside of the game? It usually takes a week or 2 to get through your reports. Rest assured, they will get through them. This is to ensure that no report filed within the timeframe of 16 days is left unresolved.

If you file a report against someone who's already banned and your evidence is of an earlier encounter or they were in a different vehicle, they can accept that.

Discussing reports, trying to get your report to be next (when it's not) can violate rule 4.2
Discussing punishments, reports, tickets, appeals, applications is prohibited, including complaints about staff.

Hello @RMI Team Fu Chuan

The hiring of moderators depends on the management, however there is a time required for them to look for new players to be a future game moderator, but currently there are more than 60 moderators, and of course, not everyone lives in the same place or has the same time zone, the report moderators in turn, work daily to reduce this number of reports on the site, but per day they must receive more than 50 new reports, which significantly increases the response time of your report. As mentioned above, hiring new people will not reduce this time, it is worth mentioning that each team member has free time to be supporting us, some with scarce time and others with more time. It will be necessary to have a little patience when posting a new report, and always remember that the team is doing everything possible. 

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Hey there,

While increasing the amount of moderators processing reports might speed up the process, it's also harder for Game Moderator Managers and Game Moderator Leaders to handle more and more Report/Game Moderators.

My final opinion on this suggestion is that I am not in favor of it. In my opinion, the "quality" of the moderation team should be prioritized over the quantity of members in the team.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally just think if bans were more Harsher less people would break the rules, resulting in less reports.

however, I’m not entirely sure how they decide which reports get reviewed first because many times they could accept a report submitted 3 days ago, yet reports that were made over 12 days ago are still waiting.. I personally think reports should be handled in date order from oldest first! 

Bans bans bans, everyone just talking about reporting and bans. No matters player hits you on purpose or accidentally. All you want its just record and report. But think now, how much time you gonna spend on record, upload, submit report, or  just hit f7, write /fix and continue your trip?  Or we getting cookies for reports? 🥰

7 hours ago, T4TT said:

Bans bans bans, everyone just talking about reporting and bans. No matters player hits you on purpose or accidentally. All you want its just record and report. But think now, how much time you gonna spend on record, upload, submit report, or  just hit f7, write /fix and continue your trip?  Or we getting cookies for reports? 🥰

Someone sounds like they are unhappy because they have received a ban 😂 (https://truckersmp.com/user/1609176)

Also, can I point out in the second quarter of this year over 260,000 actually reported drivers using the in-game report system where there was no need to record, upload, submit report. If they make it so easy for you to report people, they clearly want you to report people.

• Upvote 1

Yes it's just caused by failed management, but nobody will admit to that publicly. If they don't make clear to all users that they no longer want the simulation servers to represent a simulation game, then the number of reports will only continue to rise.

Probably more than 90% of all reports are related to less than 10% of the playerbase that doesn't care about rules. I've seen countless people just laughing when receiving a ban and openly admitting that they use multiple account, but nothing gets done about it. It's not that hard to kick all the bad apples out, and you'll be left with a much healthier playerbase and save the moderators literally thousands of hours of frustration on a yearly basis.

I recommend hiring more report managers.Every time a report is submitted, it takes nearly a week for someone to accept it

Adding more GMs does not necessarily decrease report processing time, the most effective solution is to tell players should always follow the rules and drive safety.

Kind regards,

Million88

Then I recommend to stop reporting every accidental incident and then the moderators can punish the real anarchists... Simple.

Someone sounds like they are unhappy because they have received a ban

Yes, I am, getting banned for acidental crash, first time for 6 years of playing wont make you smile.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @RMI Team Fu Chuan,

Thank you for your suggestion!

We appreciate your concern about the waiting period for web reports. We want to inform you that we are actively addressing this issue. We have recently initiated recruitment in March and have plans for further expansion of our team to reduce waiting times for web reports and not only. Additionally, further external and internal changes are underway to improve efficiency.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Community Manager

// Rejected