What Happened ???

Almira xeltz.

It is difficult to understand what happened here, but there are a few possible situations The player in front may have experienced a lag due to an internet problem when he exited, this is the first possibility, the second possibility is that the player coming behind you is standing a little too close to you, maybe he may have blown you up because of an internet problem. 
In some accidents, the game can throw you somewhere at an extraordinary speed and provide this image, as you can see, your speed is more than 2200 km. 🤣

• Haha 1

You got an error due to Truckersmp's damage prevention feature and you flew away. The reason for this is that the game's physics engine and Truckersmp's physics engine are not compatible with each other.

If you don't want to experience the problem again, I suggest you keep your distance. 😆

Have a nice day,

Kind regards,

Samderali.

• Upvote 2

This must be something on game's physics end, obviously. Probably a glitch/bug has occurred when the player right behind you touched you a little bit. I also experienced same thing but couldn't find out why that happened. If you contact Support on website, they may have a say on this.

• Awesome! 1

🇺🇸 Kind regards / 🇹🇷 Saygılar,

Rowiera

TruckersMP | Game Moderator

Hello, @Almira xeltz.

I believe this is some kind of latency issue, this kind of situation can happen to all of us and I see your speed exceeded 2k, I hope it doesn't happen again

I wish you good forums 

Kind regards,

Rosmery

• 2 weeks later...

Encountering bugs in the game physics due to the high ping or lag of the player in front is a common occurrence. As a result, you might experience a situation similar to what is shown in the video.

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support