Permitted modifications

SirHiszpan

Hello,

If you mean skins to add as mod in the game no, it is not possible to do that. But you can use localmods and use/create as many skins as you like.

Regards,

Rosso.

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hello, @rudike6

Local mods can be done with coding, it's a bit of a broad topic, you can find more detailed and comprehensive information on how to make local mods by searching a bit on YouTube, also only you can see local mods, other players cannot see them

I wish you good forums

Kind regards,

Rosmery

Hello, sorry but truck paint mode is not available in TruckersMP. However, you can modify the paint with SaveEdit and use the local mod to apply the desired mod and enjoy it in TruckersMP. 🙂

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @_KwasiaK , 

The modification should be applied in accordance with the rule entitled "Save Editing" No. 3.

"

§3 - Save Editing

Causing extreme lag or game crashes by save editing is not permitted. Extreme lag will not occur from duplicate parts unless the amount is truly excessive. If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving and/or blocking and it is recommended that you remove the particular modification(s). If the Game Moderation Management thinks that your modification is not fit for our servers or negatively impacts other people, you are liable to be banned until the modification has been removed.
"

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.