For Scania truck lovers, do you like more the model "S" or model "R"?

LUPO (ITA)

17 members have voted

1. 1. For Scania truck lovers, do you like more the model "S" or model "R"?

• Scania R
    • Scania S

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/20/23 at 09:59 PM

Hello truckers! 

You can to vote your decision. 

Write a comment only if you feel it is extremely necessary. 

The possibility to vote on this topic will close on 20/07/2023.

Thank you! 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

Hello @ROMANISTA [ITA],

Thank you for creating this interesting topic.

I prefer Scania S High Cab because is more tall and high,is much better to see than R series,and bc is the most used truck in the world.😄

Kind Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hi, @ROMANISTA [ITA],

I am very happy to answer your question!

Regarding the R series or the S series in question, I prefer the Stania of the S series, because it looks taller than the R series, and it is younger and more sporty. Compared with the modified car, I think it is a good vehicle!

Kind Regards,

@GuYing_TMP

Panda VTC | Examination Manager

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

Hello there,

First of all, thanks for making this an interesting topic. Let me give you my opinion on this topic;

The Scania R series is a beloved truck among enthusiasts, thanks to its unique retro charm and distinctive design. This model, built on Scania's long-standing tradition and history, combines a unique style with powerful performance, capturing the hearts of many.

Firstly, the Scania R series exudes an irresistible appeal due to its distinctive retro design. Its curved exterior and classic chrome accents evoke a sense of vintage truck designs, adding a touch of uniqueness and elegance to the rugged image of a truck. These design elements instantly evoke a special sentiment and nostalgia, reminiscent of iconic vehicles from the past.

Secondly, the Scania R series boasts exceptional performance capabilities. With a robust engine and excellent driving stability, it offers drivers exceptional handling and safety. This model is optimized for hauling heavy loads, providing efficient fuel consumption and powerful torque. The Scania R series incorporates cutting-edge technology and innovative engine systems, proving itself on par with or even surpassing competing models in terms of performance.

Moreover, the Scania R series provides various features that prioritize driver convenience and safety. The interior is designed to offer a comfortable and relaxing space for the driver, ensuring a pleasant driving experience. Additionally, driver assistance systems and safety devices equipped with state-of-the-art technology prioritize the driver's convenience and safety.

Furthermore, the Scania R series is recognized as an iconic model that represents the Scania brand, thanks to its long history and tradition. Alongside its historical value, this series exhibits outstanding durability and reliability. Many drivers choose the Scania R series because of these qualities.

The Scania R series encompasses unique retro charm, attractive design, powerful performance, driver convenience, and safety features. It is an iconic model that carries the legacy and tradition of Scania, offering a distinctive and appealing experience compared to previous models. The Scania R series harmonizes retro aesthetics with modern technology, delivering an exceptional trucking experience that is well worth the admiration it receives.

Kind Regards,

Werzey*

• Like 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

On 7/12/2023 at 7:35 PM, ROMANISTA [ITA] said:

Hello truckers! 

You can to vote your decision. 

Write a comment only if you feel it is extremely necessary. 

The possibility to vote on this topic will close on 20/07/2023.

Thank you! 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

As a fan of LocalMods I prefer Scania because I find that the localmods are better on the Scania S. Otherwise the trucks are the same, just the size of the cab changes.

ClemTruck

TruckersMP Veteran VI

English French |  Italian

Hello! 

Previously I used the Scania R, after a while, I started using the Scania S, because I like higher cabins and it is a beautiful truck, full of incredible details. 

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support