Fruity Freight Fiesta - Conclusion

I had already wondered why the community goal was only set for 20,000 deliveries, when TruckersMP has over 5,000,000 users. The 186,195 deliveries that have now been achieved, with over 5,000,000 users, is already a good goal.

I'm already looking forward to the next event.

Sorry, I can only German. Therefore, I have to have this translated in your language via Mirosoft Bing Translator, so it may happen that it has not been translated quite correctly.

thank you for event ❤️

-> Exchwen <-

-> KDURGUT TV | CO-Founder & Developer & Leader Pilot <-

-> TruckersMP Exchwen | TruckersMP Forum | Discord | YouTube <-
-> Appeal a Ban | Report a User | Feedback | Support | Knowledge Base | Event Request | Rules | Event Rules | Meet the Team | Join the Team <-

Languages that I know;
Türkçe, English

Have a safe trucking and have a good day!

22 minutes ago, /:\ Liu Lao Ban /:\ said:

我在哪里可以领取社区奖

Hello,I am HENGYA 

I will answer your questions based on your question,

You can find it in truck repair shops-----Truck Configurator---- Accessories

Kind regards,

TruckersMP driver HENGYA

• Thanks 1

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• Community Moderation Manager
14 hours ago, *4СВ* said:

How do I get an award?)

A personal reward (a special achievement for your TruckersMP profile) could be earned by completing at least five deliveries of any of the special cargoes in either game.

• Like 1

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Truckers,

We want to express our sincere gratitude for your overwhelming response to our first TruckersMP exclusive Cargo Delivery Event - Fruity Freight Fiesta. The participation and engagement from the community have been truly remarkable.

We are thrilled to announce that an impressive total of 14,672 players successfully completed five deliveries of the fruity cargoes and earned the well-deserved profile achievement. Congratulations to all of you who unlocked this reward!

Your enthusiastic participation and dedication to the event have made it a huge success, and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thank you for being an integral part of our community and for making Fruity Freight Fiesta such a memorable experience.

Stay tuned for more exciting events and updates in the future. Happy trucking!

Best regards,
AlparslanK

• Like 1

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

• Stan locked this topic