Criticizing the Activity of the Last Person

Deadwilk

Game is so easy.
Someone going to say something they spent money at it and the next person will tell if it is worthed it or not worthed it. Then the second person going to say something he/she spent money on. 

I am going first:
I spent so much money on Nerf  guns and i dont use them anymore.(more than 100 euros probably) 

God dammit Dav. 3500€ on an accessory for a piece of metal!??? It better last you a long time for it to be worth it!

And now my turn. I'm currently financing a PC worth £1387 intended for gaming (which is replacing the laptop that cannot handle any games past 10-20 FPS). Was it worth it???????

• Intel i5-13500
  • 32GB RAM (yes its kinda overkill tbh)
  • Nvidia 3060ti (I plan to upgrade this if my 750W PSU allows for it)
  • 250GB M.2 SSD
  • 1TB M.2 SSD
  • It also comes with 2 case fans and a liquid cooler. 

banner

A gaming PC is never not gonna be worth it in my opinion. No matter how old you are, there's always an urge to play games sometimes.

I have spent an uncountable amount of money (at least $3000 AUD) on car modifications (exhaust, suspension, custom facia, various aftermarket parts, etc). Being a car enthusiast really hurts the bank 😞

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.