What do you think about players who are constantly traveling at 110 km/h on C-D road?

LUPO (ITA)

On 5/22/2023 at 4:25 PM, ROMANISTA [ITA] said:

Hello truckers! 

What do you think about players who are constantly traveling at 110 km/h on C-D road? 

I think that at some points on the road C-D, players should understand that they have to slow down for example near curves that can be dangerous at 110 km/h. What do you think? 

Thanks for answers. 

If they can keep control of the vehicle, it's fine.

But if they constantly drive zigzagging all over the road, crashing all the time and overall being dangerous, than it's an issue and they should slow down.

I've seen plenty of people who go 110km/h, but still overtake safely and slow down when they need to. And those people I have no issue with.

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

Hello @ROMANISTA [ITA]

It doesn't matter, as long as he doesn't interfere with other people's driving, I guess they should be showing their skills when they are also at 110km/h in corners.🤭

Kind regards,

Dawn - DaPeng

语言:中文 / 英文 |Discord:大鹏

TruckersMP 个人资料 |我的VTC |Steam 配置文件

见到你很高兴!

spacer.png  spacer.png

On 6/3/2023 at 7:43 PM, [AMART] Ali Eren said:

Since this is a simulation, it needs to be played realistically. I always tell speedsters. Go play Forza instead of the truck game.

I couldn’t agree more with this statement. Unfortunately it is those that rave about that cause large crashes, and for someone like myself that attempts to play the game realisticly, it can cause issues with damaged trailers etc

Honestly, I abuse speed sometimes, when I go to play, there aren't many players on the CD road. But we must always use common sense and respect the rules, there are always some people in a hurry, curves like the one on the cd road are usually very dangerous when people try to do them at 110 km/h. I would not recommend always driving at 110 km/h, especially on this road where there are a huge number of players and that can cause accidents at all times.

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support