seem that anyone that joined after March 13th 2022 have a "impossible to unlock" achivement

TheClaudeQC

And it's completely logical, don't you think? How can you unlock an achievement when there's no way for you to complete the goals that were specified for it? Same thing happens with World of Trucks events, they run for a certain time range, if you don't complete the goals and get the achievement within that time, you lose them for good.

• Upvote 2
  • True Story 1

6 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

And it's completely logical, don't you think? How can you unlock an achievement when there's no way for you to complete the goals that were specified for it? Same thing happens with World of Trucks events, they run for a certain time range, if you don't complete the goals and get the achievement within that time, you lose them for good.

Yeah, but in the World of Trucks events, you might lost the items. Compared to TMP's Operation HQ event, which scs just don't show the actual "outdated" event anymore, keep the said achivement for anyone that joined TMP so far, which make me think I can still do it. If I can't then why show me in the achivement page the "unobtainable" achivement?

1 minute ago, TheClaudeQC said:

Yeah, but in the World of Trucks events, you might lost the items. Compared to TMP's Operation HQ event, which scs just don't show the actual "outdated" event anymore, keep the said achivement for anyone that joined TMP so far, which make me think I can still do it. If I can't then why show me in the achivement page the "unobtainable" achivement?

Oh and I again forgot, the items you get from the World of Trucks events can still be buyable in the steam market

Edited by TheClaudeQC
removed a word to make more sence

Well, the TruckersMP event was an "inside" job, not related to World of Trucks, there were no rewards other than the achievement itself, which obviously can't be sold or bought in Steam's marketplace. It does make sense, though, that it shouldn't appear for players who joined after the event was finished, I guess that you could suggest this in this same forum's suggestions section or via a feedback ticket.

On 4/29/2023 at 2:50 PM, TheClaudeQC said:

Oh and I again forgot, the items you get from the World of Trucks events can still be buyable in the steam market

But you can only buy them in the steam market because someone is selling them. If no one was selling the one they had then you would not be able to get them. SCS is not selling them.  And in regards to the achievement being visible? I dont know, maybe the devs just havent thought about it. And does it really matter that much?

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.