Dynamic Weather Globalised

Heyo,

So I'm sure there is a valid reason as to why this hasn't been a thing yet, but I think a neat feature would be to have the weather be the same for everyone. I know some people prefer to turn off rain completely, but I think perhaps an option in the TruckersMP launcher to make it so you prefer localised weather or global weather could be a cool feature.

• Upvote 3

Euro Truck Simulator 2 enjoyer since 2015!

I think, its just for feeling and more realistics maybe? When you play with friends, you can talk about your weather in MP :LUL:since there are only two options of weather its quite unnecessary. 

• Upvote 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hi,

This can make our game interesting, but it also reduces the frame count of the game,
So, as everyone said, it's not necessary.

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

On 4/15/2023 at 2:35 PM, JustinThatTrucker said:

Heyo,

So I'm sure there is a valid reason as to why this hasn't been a thing yet, but I think a neat feature would be to have the weather be the same for everyone. I know some people prefer to turn off rain completely, but I think perhaps an option in the TruckersMP launcher to make it so you prefer localised weather or global weather could be a cool feature.

Hellow,

Many wish it and I am also a fan of it, as it gives TruckersMP another positive step towards realism. 

If you look at the post, something like this has been suggested in the past and Smoky has already put it on //accepted. I think this is on the development list and will be worked on in the near future. So we can certainly look forward to that :mlg_doge:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...