Special Transport Job Not Available On 1.47

L-DR@GO

Hi   L-DragO*,

Have you downloaded your DLC?

• Like 1

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

Check your in-game mail, there should be a message with list of every special transport route - that is the difference, these routes are precisely determined, the only random thing about them is the cargo you will be transporting, to some extent. They are only available either in freight market or as a quick jobs, where they are marked with red and white stripes. Special transports are not supported in TMP.

• Like 1

Just now, Granite said:

Check your in-game mail, there should be a message with list of every special transport route - that is the difference, these routes are precisely determined, the only random thing about them is the cargo you will be transporting, to some extent. They are only available either in freight market or as a quick jobs, where they are marked with red and white stripes. Special transports are not supported in TMP.

yes!!. I know all that about special transport...

I have done jobs when it was 1.46

just that ... as I updated it... I can't find any of the jobs in any city...

if its skills I have completed all my skills

• 2 months later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.