Whens this new release coming

MrGravyCakes

This isnt what I asked because believe it or not, I can read. I asked 'when'. Please take a moment to read the post fully next time.

No need to be rude to the poor kid. He doesn't know it either. And what does it matter to you or any other player when the update will be exactly released? It'll be done when it's done. 

Sometimes you can't just give an exact date, in case you miss it. And you'll get an angry mob after you if you do miss the deadline.

Sometimes its just better to say 'Soon' or 'Finished when it's finished'.

I understand this and agree :) I would say, however, what might be better (in my opinion anyway) would be to say, 'whithin a week' or something liek that. For me, 'soon' is too vague. That is just my view though :D

I understand this and agree :) I would say, however, what might be better (in my opinion anyway) would be to say, 'whithin a week' or something liek that. For me, 'soon' is too vague. That is just my view though :D

True, most of the time when the ets2mp team announces an update soon to be released it shouldn't take any longer than a week. They are probably in the last stage of the update and testing stuff. 

Nobody knows, It will more than likely be by the end of the month but as always one of the main keys to success is to be patient!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived