Speed limit for bypasses and ring roads?

jimmy mack

Those drivers would only receive a fine in your country, maybe, but the punishment would surely be a lot harder in most other European countries. AFAIK, in Europe only Romania and the UK have a speed limit for trucks higher than 90 Km/h. In Romania, any truck driver can do 100 Km/h legally, but in Germany, that same driver would be breaking the law if they drive faster than 80 Km/h. And same as the traffic laws can be different from one country to another, so can be the punishments for breaking them.

45 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Those drivers would only receive a fine in your country, maybe, but the punishment would surely be a lot harder in most other European countries. AFAIK, in Europe only Romania and the UK have a speed limit for trucks higher than 90 Km/h. In Romania, any truck driver can do 100 Km/h legally, but in Germany, that same driver would be breaking the law if they drive faster than 80 Km/h. And same as the traffic laws can be different from one country to another, so can be the punishments for breaking them.

But this is a game and if we want even if we go with 500 km / h no sanctions are applied. Likewise 110 km/h is appropriate in terms of realism but as you can see people (in real life) can go at high speeds. Let's let people decide on their own will instead of TMP, those who can't drive according to the rules are already banned. That's why I find the speed limit TMP enforces ridiculous.

Also i dont know why this issue bothers you so much you can drive at 60-90 km/h if you want but i want to drive at 130-150 km/h (on the highway). As long as i don't bump into anyone or drive reckless i dont think there will be any problems or bans as long i'm in my own lane.

• Nody changed the title to Speed limit for bypasses and ring roads?

^^^ And you can do it in Arcade servers. I don't know why the 110 Km/h Simulation server's limit bothers so many people when they can use other servers without speed limits.

EDIT: What bothers me is that I could do 80 Km/h when the server's limit was 150 Km/h and not finish one single job without being rammed by full-speed players.

This topic is proof that you should think of proper title before starting a thread, and that people do not read posts longer than 3 words (one of which is an emote).

Please, again, stop posting off-topic suggestions about incresing server speed limit, and I appeal to OP @jimmy mack if he would consider to have it locked, because it probably won't stop.

Archived