Unique TMP Stories/Moments.

"RICKY"

Well in my 3000 hours of TMP there are a lot of stories and unique moments in TMP

But the moment that marked the most was undoubtedly the day I was on the CD road and from one moment to the next I hit a game moderator that was in the car, I only see it in the air. I thought to myself you're about to get a ban, I apologized to the moderator and managed not to get banned.

To this day, the moderator and I don't know how it happened. 

This is my moment in TMP, what's yours? 

The moments that I will never forget is me starting of drive along and see where it is heading now. 

Also love the events/convoys I have been to in the past and looking to join many more of them in the future. 

I have got to speak to so many people in the community and now work closely with them to bring good events together. ☺️??

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived