Is having two train trailers allowed on TruckersMP

meiahOwO

Question

Hello, so i have been seeing some people with double train trailers and I could get them from a mod which is called 93 RP Mega Pack. Oh, and I also have three questions:

1. Is the mod 93 RP mega pack allowed on Truckers mp?
2. Is the double train trailer also allowed on Truckers mp?
3. Is this bannable?

Here is a photo of what im talking about
image.thumb.png.1d3690db14c29ddc8e4e55f4fba9781f.png

Thank you

8 answers to this question

Hello there,

1- Third party mods are not supported TruckersMP. Steam workshop mods do not work either and are therefore not supported, so stay away from those types of mods when connecting to multiplayer.

• Launch Singleplayer and before you click on your profile, click "Mod Manager" and enable the mod.
  • Then head into the game, buy a triple trailer, customize it, etc.
  • Close the game, and then load up TruckersMP.

2- You can use the double trailer, it is allowed.

Kind Regards,

Mehmet [25]

Hello there,@almeidalopes

If you trying get those trailer and goes kirkenes in promods it doesn't work anyway but rest of the map I think you can use double trailer you don't get banned for this.

I think this mod 93 RP mega pack mod doesn't work either its look oversize haul you are kick out the game when trying get the jobs 

If you wanna check this link is everything there I'm sure you can find it what you looking.

https://truckersmp.com/rules

Best Regards,

[G-T-R]GrayWolf

Last I checked then you are allowed to drive with double trailers on Truckersmp. your nr 1 question I am a bit more unsure about but I doubt that is it allowed but double trailers is.  and a answere on the last question, If you drive reckless or ramming and all that then yes you can get banned but if you drive safe and dont cause any damage or things like that then I will say that it is not ban able. I hope you understand this answere and if someone else has a better answere to you then can feel free to reply ?

Regards,
MiselTwister

Hello there,

Has your problem been solved by the above solution? Your conformation keeps our forum organized! 

Kind regards,

[DJ Trans*026] djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Thanks everyone for all the answers

First off, I have another question, but all of my questions from the original post has been solved

About the mod, I was talking about if I can buy the trailers, save the game and use the trailers in Truckersmp, so I will not use the mod in truckersmp and only use it to get the trailers

My second question is also been solved as you guys stated I can use the double trailers of the mod and my third question about the ban.

Now, I have another question. Can I use all of the trailers from the mod, even the heavy trailers (like the trains or the boats), but not the "special transport" trailers?

(About the heavy trailers: this is what Im talking about (if im sure that are these the heavy pack cargo)

image.png.41e6fde4266cb3c09911ab3f7717a5a7.png

Also, a heads up: these trailers have no aditional effect on the weight (they are just trailers with the cargo but with no additional weight (for example, if the cargo weighs 60 tons, it will only weight the platform/trailer)

19 hours ago, Mehmet [25] said:

Hello,

1- Third party mods are not compatible with TruckersMP. Steam workshop mods do not work either and are therefore not supported, so stay away from those types of mods when connecting to multiplayer.  

• Launch Singleplayer and before you click on your profile, click "Mod Manager" and enable the mod.
  • Then head into the game, buy a triple trailer, customize it, etc.
  • Close the game, and then load up TruckersMP.

2- You can use the double trailer, it is allowed.

Kind Regards,

Mehmet [25]

16 hours ago, MiselTwister said:

Last I checked then you are allowed to drive with double trailers on Truckersmp. your nr 1 question I am a bit more unsure about but I doubt that is it allowed but double trailers is.  and a answere on the last question, If you drive reckless or ramming and all that then yes you can get banned but if you drive safe and dont cause any damage or things like that then I will say that it is not ban able. I hope you understand this answere and if someone else has a better answere to you then can feel free to reply ?
Regards,
MiselTwister

18 hours ago, [G-T-R]GrayWolf said:

Hello there,@almeidalopes

If you trying get those trailer and goes kirkenes in promods it doesn't work anyway but rest of the map I think you can use double trailer you don't get banned for this.

I think this mod 93 RP mega pack mod doesn't work either its look oversize haul you are kick out the game when trying get the jobs 

If you wanna check this link is everything there I'm sure you can find it what you looking.

https://truckersmp.com/rules

Best Regards,

[G-T-R]GrayWolf

5 hours ago, Mehmet [25] said:

You are allowed to use all, except Special Transport.

I appreciate the help from everyone that helped me and for your replies, and I am aware of it now ?

Please mark this as solved, again, I appreciate all the help 

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |