Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No players in sight

jmferreira23 [PT]

Question

Greetings to anyone who is reading this topic!

I think I'm having some issues with TruckersMP. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but when I enter a server with about 3,000 players in it, the connection is established, but when I check the map, there are no players in sight. I literally searched the whole map and found no one. I also checked my internet connection and it seems fine.

image.thumb.png.68cd3ba05e80045e4cca9b30de1a0631.png

Can anyone help me, please? I'm having this issue for quite a while!

5 answers to this question

Hey, 

You see players on the map only in a certain radius around you.

If you don't see a player, there is no player near you. There are areas with less or no traffic and areas with a lot (Duisburg/Calais).

If you don't find any players in Duisburg, for example, I recommend you to reinstall TruckersMP and try to verify your game files on steam.

Verify game files:

Right click on game, select properties, goto local files tab and press verify game files.

I hope my answer could help you.

Best regards 

DrewK

Hi,
If you are talking about the map you can open by the menu or clicking 'M', you will not be able to see the players on there. Players are seen with the Tab menu when you within about 800m with them and shows up on the map and minimap around 200-300 meters.
Hope that answers your question.
Best Wishes,
Fl1xmeister

Hey there, @jmferreira23 [PT]!

It has been three (3) days since the last reply on this topic, and hence we will be moving it to the "Inactive Topics" section. However, if you still need any further help, feel free to message me or any other Support Team member, and we will open this topic again. Thank you for your participation!

/ Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Kind Regards,
MHT_
TruckersMP Trial Support

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade