Annyoing thing while taking screenshots

Unnamed User

Question

Hello! I have a little problem while taking screenshots with freecam. I have it on multiplayer and in singleplayer.

When I want to take screenshots in multiplayer, I don't use Screenshot mode everytime. I sometimes use freecam to take pictures., but there is a problem. Because I am driving with Mouse and Keyboard, always when I'm using outside cams the weird wheel-looking thing appears.

EpyjWMP.png

This thing is very annoying while taking screenshots on multiplayer and while taking screenshots of the countryside. When I want to show the picture to public, I have to remove it but this can make the picture look ugly in some cases.

Now you may come with answer "Use Screenshot mode instead". Yes, I know I can use it, but Screenshot mode has a limit. You can't go too far away from your truck because you will hit an invisible wall.

The possible solution is to turn off mouse+keyboard steering to only keyboard steering, but switching between these modes is annoying and it takes time.

So the question is:

Is there any way to remove this wheel-looking thing without changing the steering mode? If yes, then how?

Or if it's not possible, is it possible remove the screenshot mode's limit to take pictures away from the truck? If only way is to use mod, does it work on TMP as it shouldn't affect on other players?

I am waiting for the answers.

4 answers to this question

Hello,

TruckersMP currently only support these mods:

Any other mods are not supported on TMP, which means you cannot use any mods to remove the mouse steering HUD from your screen.

There should be no way to remove that HUD unless you use other control methods, you can read another related thread here: 

Or, if you do know how to edit ETS files this might help you: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=215122

Best Regards,
WindowsTen

• Like 1