Ingame player list - column-width

Dark_Hero

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello there,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section because it has been inactive again for a week.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Unsolved

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

Hello.

You can drag the width by opening tab and right clicking then dragging the window to size.

Your tag won't be affected as long as its 19 characters or less in game you just won't be able to see it all on the tab list.

All of the fields are expanded as it should show the full tag first as its the first item on the list.

Hope this helps.

Callum

• Upvote 1

Hello @jediknight,

You can extend the TAB to the right but it will cover half of the screen and the road. I do not know if that's a good idea. It is best to do it at a standstill but not on the road. However if you have fewer players around you you won't see them as you develop TAB. 

Next time write such things in the help section not in the general discussion.

Best regards,

Belmondoo

@Callum455

I already made it wider than original but the tag-field will not get bigger.

@Belmondoo

I drive mostly the New Actros with the big sun-shield and I have enough space to place the player list really wide but if I do this only the name-field get wider.

Just to show you what I mean attached a screenshot (with my 27" full HD monitor at the side, play monitor is a 34" WQHD).

The green marked area will get wider if I change the size of the list. The red marked not and after 14 or 15 characters (of 19) the tag is truncated.

ets2_20210423_083818_00.jpg

Hello @jediknight

First of all, thank you for your question on the TruckersMP forums. 

Unfortunately, this is not possible to move the player-tag column that you've shown above in the screenshot, however; if you hover over the username of the person on the tab scoreboard, you will be able to see the player-tag fully there, and other information. 

I hope I have answered your question. 
The confirmation of the status of your question helps us keep our forum organized! 

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello @jediknight,

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to "Inactive" topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request (you have 1 week to contact us).

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to everyone for the assistance!

Kind regards,
Polyxena
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive