Modernize TMP Launcher

Suggestion Name: TMP Launcher Modernization

Suggestion Description: The TMP launcher hasn't been updated in a while. The only updates have actually been to the game itself. So I propose that we completely overhaul the look of the TMP launcher and make it more modern. Instead of having to login to play on TMP in the game itself, you just log in via the launcher, select which game you want, and then after that you can select the server. I also think that instead of a service status button, there can be a small thing indicating the status of the servers along with the button. I also think that the launcher should just be made larger with sort of a way to access the forums from the launcher (sort of similar to the Discord Overlay except not an overlay). finally, I think the glint from the version box and the buttons in the top right of the launcher should be removed. It doesn't look good imo.

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: TMP launcher just needs sort of a refresh (the backgrounds don't do it)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...