Demolition derby server/place

Guest ouzersn

Guest ouzersn

-Sorry For My Bad English-

Suggestion Name: Demolition derby server/place

Suggestion Description: Demolition derby added to maps or new server and all rules will be disabled except Hacking from in-game rules. Everyone will be at their own risk and if someone trolls him he will not be able to report, and if he does, it will not be accepted.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: I know this is a silly suggestion, but this may be the only solution that will save us from the trolls. We want to relax with no-rules on this place and some trolls will go to there so other simulation fans will not be afraid of trolls. 

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time into submitting your suggestion to us.

I have reviewed your suggestion but I've come to the conclusion to reject it due to one simple reason.

We are trying to move towards a more realistic enviroment where simulation is key and we do not have any interest in getting such a search.  

Getting such a server would mean we would have constant false reports and also it would attract loads of trolls which we do not want. These trolls would also eventually go to the other servers and do the same thinking they are allowed to, while they are not.  

Also please do not tag us in your suggestion. There is no need to tag us as we check the suggestions whenever we have time. Tagging us in your suggestion won't speed up the process at all.

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.