Why do you like C-D Road & Netherlands Revamp?

Sunstrider

I'm baffled at how a 4 year surge has turned this into the new Rottterdam. What i'm curious about is why players love it so much? Shortest job distance? How narrow it is?

Which brings me to the second half, has SCS said anything about Revamping the Netherlands? A lot of it is old assets and could use some fine tuning. (Maybe even make a certain road wider).

The C-D road was the main road going from Germany to the Calais port on the base game a few years back, and so it naturally gained a lot of traffic. Following this, everyone chose to continue going there as that was where everyone was, and no one likes to drive alone on TMP.
Although it has now cleared up a lot from what it used to be, many still choose it as a place to be with many others. 

As for a Netherlands Revamp, I'm not too sure what SCS's plans are for this. AFAIK, they haven't made and blog posts on this. However I too would love to see some updates to the Netherlands area. 
To add to this, what do you think about Scandinavia? As I would love to see SCS expand further on this.  

spacer.png

On 3/27/2021 at 1:13 PM, SvartWolf said:

To add to this, what do you think about Scandinavia? As I would love to see SCS expand further on this.  

For Scandinavia, i hope so. There's still a northern half that's missing.

Looking at UK, it also needs a revamp. I don't know the zoom level SCS uses on Google Maps, but these intersections are way different then they appear in game.

• For this, i've used the area of M25 (West London) from M3 to M4.
  • This is how it appears in game. This is how it appears on Google Maps.

Same with Netherlands

17 hours ago, Aquatic Sparrow said:

For Scandinavia, i hope so. There's still a northern half that's missing.

Looking at UK, it also needs a revamp. I don't know the zoom level SCS uses on Google Maps, but these intersections are way different then they appear in game.

• For this, i've used the area of M25 (West London) from M3 to M4.
  • This is how it appears in game. This is how it appears on Google Maps.

Same with Netherlands

I know SCS make their maps very basic to how the real world is, but that's where the likes of ProMods comes in!  ❤️

spacer.png

Players attract players. The more players are found in an area, the more players want to join that area.
If I had to give it a name, I'd call it herd mentality. Nothing wrong with that.
The course of the road between Duisburg and Calais is nothing spectacular. No beautiful views or challenging turns. I therefore assume that this phenomenon can happen at any place where are enough players around.

The problem started when trolls and reckless driving players joined the crowd. And the resulting incidents made it to Youtube ("idiots on the road") which in return attracted more (reckless) players.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived