About Instulent

Profile Information

Somewhere stuck between joyful and peachy

Recent Profile Visitors

1301 profile views

Instulent's Achievements

Community Answers

1. The only issue being with this is that the alarm would be then permanent
  2. All this Italian talk is making me want some spaghetti bolognese.
  3. ^ Imagine someone with 5fps on that. It would sound like an Elton John song
  4. It would be near impossible to police these policies. Admins have enough on their plate as it is, let alone going over every minor error someone makes with a fine tooth comb.
  5. Do remember TMP gets MANY reports to deal with - and all the staff work on a volunteer basis i.e taking time out of their own day to keep TMP working like a well oiled machine.
  6. Only available in Scandinavia (DLC). If you leave the zone of Scandinavia, you'll automatically be kicked from your session.
  7. +1 Seeing the same image is like going round to your grandma's and having her serve the same old slop for dinner.
  8. Hi, Are you taking a WoT contract? (World of Trucks) If so, these jobs automatically put a 90km/h speed limit on your truck. Source:
  9. Firstly, TruckersMP isn't a threat I have Norton security and have never had an issue like this. Try allowing the blocked program manually perhaps? Link
  10. Solution 1) Step 1) Go into your Steam Library, right click on ETS2/ATS and select 'Properties'. Step 2) Select 'Betas' tab. Step 3) Select the beta that the Multiplayer currently supports (find the version at https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/12-development-announcements/) and opt into that beta version. Step 4) Wait until Steam finishes downloading the update. Solution 2) Wait until the TruckersMP developers push out an update that supports the latest version of the game. Source: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/15129-common-problemsquestions-please-read-before-posting/
  11. And we all know what Beamer drivers are like

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.