1543 profile views

LovelyPiggy's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• One Year On
  • First Post
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Aaaa domuz efendisi 

2. Without obtaining a license for the vehicles. It can be brought directly from SCS' vehicles. Just like alternating cars that change monthly.
  3. Hello Everyone! I have a few new suggestions for TruckersMP. 1 - Solution to Ban Evading: As everyone knows, most players have dozens of accounts and they don't have ban fears. Even the anti-ban evading feature that TruckersMP has brought recently is insufficient. As a solution to this, I have a suggestion: The TruckersMP launcher will record whether we are banned in the game in a separate folder, from which accounts and IP addresses we enter. No one will be allowed to change these files. Just like some untouchable Windows files. This way the game will never allow you to enter from another account. 2 - New Vehicles: Players get bored of constantly driving trucks or cars (like me). That's why TruckersMP should bring new pickup trucks to the game. A pickup truck just like this one: https://ibb.co/DV5DJK9 Maybe later, a non-electric diesel bus can be brought in the future. Because it is very boring to drive a bus that does not sound and does not shift. Maybe there are other brands of cars besides Scout. But we want another type of car or pickup truck. If this suggestion is true, you can win many players. In addition, if you make these new future pickup trucks or buses for boss users, you can earn more income and the players will have fun. 3 - Changeable Chat, Voice Chat Buttons: Sometimes, while editing the game buttons, I cannot edit that button because it coincides with the chat button. I can't change the game keys because almost every key has a different feature. If I change one it will conflict with the other and I'll have to change them all. That's why the chat and voice chat buttons in the game need to be changed. Players should be able to assign any key they want from the TAB menu.
  4. Congrats! Myriαnnα. I wish you success ❤️

5. You do not need to ban them. Because if anyone going over 110 Km/h in EU1. Maybe he sliding from a ramp or maybe he was bugged and flied by going 400.000+ Km/h. They are unjustly banned. So the kick is enough. If they're already kicked, they can't drive with the speed cheat. I do not have any idea for NCZ or other hacks.
  6. Suggestion Name: TruckersMP Anti-Speed Hack Suggestion Suggestion Description: The Anti-Speed Hack System will kick the player who goes over 5-10 Seconds +110 Km/h. Any example images: I do not have any photos yet. Why should it be added?: This suggestion can prevent speed hackers.
  7. Thank you for the follow! ? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.