Apprentice (3/13)

• Avid Talker
  • Conversation Starter
  • Collaborator
  • Well Followed
  • Getting Noticed

Recent Badges

Community Answers

1. Hej, Minął już ponad tydzień od przeniesienia wątku do działu nieaktywnych, więc teraz trafi do działu nierozwiązanych. Jeżeli dalej potrzebujesz pomocy, utwórz nowy wątek w odpowiednim dziale. Miłego dnia! karnet, TruckersMP Support
  2. Hej, Ze względu na brak odpowiedzi od kilku dni, ten wątek zostanie przeniesiony do kategorii Nieaktywne tematy. Jeżeli problem nadal występuje i chcesz, żebym przeniósł wątek z powrotem do działu pomocy, wyślij mi prywatną wiadomość. Miłego dnia! karnet, TruckersMP Support
  3. Hey @W44h1b, Could you please confirm that you haven't bought any additional DLCs than those seen in your DLC tab in Steam properties of ETS2 (as seen in the screenshot above there are supposed to be only 4)? If that's the case, please delete all DLCs that you didn't purchase through Steam from the ETS2 directory. After that you can verify files integrity through ETS2 properties. Once it's done it should work - please let us know. Good luck! karnet, TruckersMP Support
  4. Cześć @Polanek123, W takiej sytuacji pomocne może być uruchomienie launchera TruckersMP jako administrator. Ewentualnie problem może leżeć po stronie internetu, dlatego spróbuj połączyć się z inną siecią wifi lub skorzystaj z VPN. Daj znać, czy problem nadal występuje. Miłego dnia! karnet, TruckersMP Support
  5. Hello, Seven days have passed and you haven't reached out to us to reopen your topic, so I will now move it to an appropriate category and permanently close it. If you still need our help, feel free to create a new topic on our forums or create a ticket on our website. Have a great day! karnet, TruckersMP Support
  6. //Moved to Portuguese
  7. Hej, Minął kolejny tydzień, więc temat teraz trafia do odpowiedniej kategorii. Jeżeli będziesz potrzebować pomocy w przyszłości, możesz utworzyć nowy temat. karnet TruckersMP Support
  8. .Filip

Cant gas

Hey, It's been another 7 days since your topic was marked as inactive. For that reason I will now move it to Unsolved category. If you still need help, please create a new forum topic or reach out directly to us via ModMail on Discord or by creating a web support ticket. Have a great day! karnet, TruckersMP Support
  9. Hey, It's been 7 days since your topic was marked as inactive. For that reason I will now move it to Unsolved category. If you still need help, please create a new forum topic or reach out directly to us via ModMail on Discord or by creating a web support ticket. Have a great day! karnet, TruckersMP Support
  10. Hey, It's been 7 days since your topic was marked as inactive. For that reason I will now move it to Unsolved category. If you still need help, please create a new forum topic or reach out directly to us via ModMail on Discord or by creating a web support ticket. Have a great day! karnet, TruckersMP Support
  11. Hey, It's been another 7 days since your topic was marked as inactive. For that reason I will now move it to Unsolved category. If you still need help, please create a new forum topic or reach out directly to us via ModMail on Discord or by creating a web support ticket. Have a great day! karnet, TruckersMP Support
  12. Hey, Your topic has been inactive for more than a week. It will now be moved to an appropriate category. If you ever need our help in the future, don't hesitate to create a new topic or a support ticket on our website. Have a nice day! karnet, TruckersMP Support
  13. Hey, We've not received any answer from you, so your topic will be moved to the Inactive category. If you'd like it reinstated, you can DM me on the forum or Discord and I'll move it back for you. Have a great day! karnet TruckersMP Team
  14. Hey, Your topic has been inactive for more than a week. It will now be moved to an appropriate category. If you ever need our help in the future, don't hesitate to create a new topic or a support ticket on our website. Have a nice day! karnet, TruckersMP Support

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.