Scania
  • EU Garage Location
    Luxembourg: Luxembourg
  • Known languages
    English, Spanish

Recent Profile Visitors

467 profile views

Fair Driver's Achievements

1. The radio is perfect like this, as soon as something changes, it will cease to be real, if what you want is a radio simulator inside a truck, this is perfect, if what you want is to hear your friends only the others we do not have to lose the radio in FORMA REAL like this now, if you want to use only one language I WOULD STOP if it were real, because if you tell me that being a real truck driver it would bother you to hear another truck driver even in a language that you do not understand YOU HAVE A GREAT attitude problem and above all zero tolerance. La radio esta perfecta como esta, en cuanto cambien algo DEJARA de ser real, si lo que queréis es un simulador de radio dentro de un camión esta perfecto, si lo que quieres es oír a tus amigos únicamente los demás no tenemos por que perder la radio en FORMA REAL como esta ahora, si quieres usar un solo idioma DEJARÍA de ser real, por que si me dices que siendo un camionero de verdad te molestaría oír a otro camionero aunque sea en un idioma que no entiendes TIENES UN GRAN PROBLEMA de actitud y sobre todo tolerancia cero.
  2. What is clear is that you do not have any empathy, I say it for those who bother you all, one hallucinates when reading that it is annoying to hear people speak in a language other than English, what bothers me is reading stupid things like that . Lo que esta claro es que no tenéis nada de empatia, lo digo por los que os molesta todo, uno alucina al leer que es molesto oír a gente hablar en otro idioma diferente al ingles, a mi lo que me molesta es leer estupideces como esa.
  3. Let's see, the radio is very useful, what is not normal is that it is used to put your music like an idiot and that others are upset because that is stupid and another thing is to hit screams and others, another stupid thing . If it is used as a real station it is very useful: for example: I often say on the radio to the truck that wants to pass me that I have seen it and that it passes without problems, or warn of any car stopped on the road, or just say hello to a truck with which you cross. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A ver, la radio es muy útil, lo que no es normal es que se use para poner tu música como un idiota y que los demás se molesten por que eso es de estúpidos y otra cosa es pegar gritos y demás, otra cosa de estúpidos. Si se usa como una emisora real es muy útil: por ejemplo: yo muchas veces digo por la radio al camión que me quiere pasar que le he visto y que pase sin problemas, o avisar de cualquier coche parado en la carretera, o simplemente saludar a un camión con en que te cruzas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.