Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About Scottydude94

• Birthday 11/16/1994

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

855 profile views

Scottydude94's Achievements

1. Happy Birthday! I wish you a pleasant game!

2. Scottydude94

Keybord bug

I have a similar problem with my mouse, for some reason its just not reacting to my movements
  3. Yeah I'm having the same issue, I just drove in to discover it I get half way in and the game freezes for 10 - 20 seconds then crashes
  4. Certain members of the community are deliberately changing their truck design in order to crash others around them. I've reported them twice and caught them changing the look of their trucks coming out of the store then going back in to change it again, again crashing us again. Something needs to be done about this update. Look put an old version on the server, we don't care about going backwards, we just want a working mod that you know, doesn't crash would be a good idea.
  5. The reason for it is that even when you are not online the server time still ticks over so the countdown will still go down even when you are not online
  6. It seems to be something generic because me and a friend both crashed at the exact same time. In my log it has a massive error with DLC paintjobs not being able to find
  7. The admins have discussed that the developers are working on a fix but have no idea on an ETA yet
  8. Any idea on an ETA on when the fix will be implemented?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.