Libroru's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Wireless headphones are way more comfortable than wired ones, because it's lacking the wire *duh*. But you can get way more out of your headphones if they are wired. Beyerdynamics also makes spare parts for their headphones - so if you're going for longevity, wired ones might be better. I've owned some Astro A50s and I loved those. Really comfortable and well enough sound, but the price of almost 300 euro is hefty and they broke and bugged out after only 2 years. Since then I've only owned my DT 770 Pros by Beyerdynamics and bought some Steelseries Arcits 7+s half a year ago and I am really happy with those. The software is lacking tho.
  2. Bought an iPhone last year and I am really happy with it and the eco-system surrounding it. Also really excited for the upcoming sideloading changes!
  3. German which is my native language, English is what I learnt at school, and I am also currently learning Spanish in school as well, but I suck with that.
  4. Dark chocolate, like 60% choco with some choc nibs sprinkled on top of it.
  5. Hey everyone! Thanks for the plentiful help you guys have been giving me! I made sure to try out all of the steps you've provided, but what I think eventually did the trick, was the solution that @DJenerate suggested: I downloaded a new def package without the special transport support and it has been working fine ever since! Thanks again and I hope y'all are having a wonderful morning, day or evening!
  6. Hey everyone, today I wanted to try out the ProMods map in multiplayer, but I am having some issues. Whenever I try to load into MP, the progress bar load until around 80% and then I get a black screen with a fatal error. The map however works in singleplayer perfectly fine. This is my current mods folder in /Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod I've also attached my game.log.txt if that helps... (using pastebin because I was getting errors uploading it using the attachments for some reason)
  7. Well I played the 1.32 Beta not for a long time but I think that the custom trailers will look funny in mp. When everyone has a diffrent trailer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.