xiaokai314

Veteran Driver III
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About xiaokai314

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

xiaokai314's Achievements

1. It has been cancelled. I will pay attention next time. Thank you for your understanding and thanks for your help. Thank you

1. [M.K] xing zai

[M.K] xing zai

你好,你号解封没。

2. xiaokai314

你好 我已经上诉了 他还没有回复我
  3. Hello, administrator. This is the label I have changed according to the regulations. Please look over it and hope to get your satisfaction

QQ图片20170719222216.png

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. KhaosHammer

KhaosHammer

Hello @xiaokai314,

Simply post your picture link in your ban appeal linked by @DerAmpelmann above.

I created an Imgur link of your picture for you, use it for your appeal. : http://i.imgur.com/1YkIicd.png

3. xiaokai314

xiaokai314

thank you very much indeed

4. KhaosHammer

KhaosHammer

Since you added your picture to the appeal, I'll lock this status to prevent more spam for Titanic4.

Now the only thing you have to do is wait for him to reply. ;)

Additionally, I suggest you to read this topic:

Thank you!

/Locked

4. Hello first and you say sorry blame me for not sensible just change the label I really do not know there will be so much this time I hope you remember the punishment of adults do not mind a villain I love even label I have changed. I hope you can through

1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. DerAmpelmann

DerAmpelmann

Please continue the discussion in personal messages to avoid Titanic getting spammed with notifications :)

/ Locked

P.S. Thank you @Doppler effect for helping out @xiaokai314

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.