Pmuecke

Veteran Driver VII
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pmuecke

1. hi everybody , with the event going on i need to deliver cargo from switserland to 10 different countrys , now either external or normall cargo i cant get more countrys then Italy , France and germany (got like 1 austria) every other country refuses to be put on my job list , how did you guys manage to get all countrys? do you use a program that you can pick what begin country and end country you have ?
  2. hi guys , with the (in my eyes amazing looking) new paint jobs in the Super Stripes Paint Jobs Pack i was wondering if other people can see them if they don't have the pack themselfs or do you just look like a blank truck with no paintjobs or anything on it ?
  3. always nice to see a fellow renault driver especially between all the scania's and volvo's
  4. well reinstalling speditor seemed to work thanks alot
  5. Hi everybody , i'm trying to use speditor but whenever i wanne load my profile in it , it just says Decoding save file and it just stays there nothing more nothing less , i use quicksave so i save my game , then go to Users/Documents/ets2/profiles/Profile i playwith/save/quicksave so i don't think i do anything wrong here , i hope you guys can help me with this
  6. this is one update i'm looking forward to for sure , as i player that needs to use speditor atm using the Heavy Cargo DLC stuff being able to own one of those trailers so i don't need speditor anymore , sure hope the update comes here soon xD
  7. man , if only they do this in ETS , i love driving around with these loads but you barely see them for short to normall distances
  8. amazing news to hear , i can't wait to jump back into TMP and ride around with other people
  9. hi guys , for some reason when i wanne launch ets2 it gives me the options on how to launch it then the screen pops up that it's launching and that's pretty much it , game just stops . is there a fix for this ?
  10. yes i did , thanks to everybody for the help
  11. i used to enable V-sync but the moment i got ingame i got back to my 30 fps
  12. tbh just low FPS , i sometimes get a massive fps drop (from my usual to 1 fps in a millisecond)
  13. Hi , i have a problem with my fps , i have a PC that should be able to run this game with no problems at all . But whenever i'm in my cabin i can be happy to get 30+ FPS and outside view i can be happy to get 40+ FPS . Are there any setting i could change to fix this ? Operating system : Windows 10 CPU : Intel Core i7 7700 Ram:16 GB Motherboard: ASUSTeK Prime H270-Plus Graphics :NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
  14. Hi guys/girls , i'v been seeing quite the amount of triple trailers on the road , is this some mod or something ? ifso where can i find this one ?
  15. Hi , i'v been loving the HCT quite alot and was wondering if i can go outside of finland with them ? (and if i'll be able to find jobs in other country's for it ) ifso what country's am i allowed to drive trough ?
  16. Hi , when i try and look for the event jobs there are none , normall jobs yes but no event jobs , is there an update i have to download or something ?
  17. Is there a specific time the admins are most active ? , i'v been driving populated area's for quite a fwew days now and i haven't seen a single admin drive around
  18. i'm quite curious how rare those cement mixers are ingame , i never seen them. Even if i go to SP and use Virtual spededitor i don't see it in the list
  19. There are Cement Mixer in the base game O_o , never saw one or hauled one , and this isn't a mod ? , what name does it have?
  20. ^ you lucky you got the cash for it
  21. i do like driving around in my DAF but 3.99€ is quite to much for me tbh , for just some costumization
  22. ^ can't wait to have my calm and beautifull scandinavia (where i'm pretty much driving around 99% of the time) get overrun by rammers etc
  23. for the people who asked for doubles in france etc. , they would only do it in scandinavia since they are legal there IRL and i don't think they are somewhere else in EU (not to my knowledge)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.