Please explain

TheStonedReaper

Question

I just want to know why the first job of the day is always late???? 

Not sure if this is the right place for this, sorry.

Kind regards,
The Stoned Reaper
Owner/Operator Reaper Transportation, Inc.

Don't forget to smile!

TheStonedReaper

Owner/Operator: Reaper Transportation, Inc

VTC: https://truckersmp.com/vtc/24474

Stream: https://stonedreaper.live

7 answers to this question

I don't understand a few things. I really enjoy playing ATS//ETS2 and the online project. But I am finding it increasingly difficult to continue because of a few things..

1. Why do you start off with a load that is already super late?

2. Why, after delivering above load, can you not find any jobs afterwards no matter what city you select?

These issues are both on ATS and ETS2 for me, am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something?

Kind regards,
The Stoned Reaper
Owner/Operator Reaper Transportation, Inc.

Don't forget to smile!

TheStonedReaper

Owner/Operator: Reaper Transportation, Inc

VTC: https://truckersmp.com/vtc/24474

Stream: https://stonedreaper.live

That's a common problem in MP. When you start a new profile, that profile has a "date/time" from the moment you start creating it. You go through the process of giving a name, company, preferred truck, etc. Then you can only do a quick job, as you don't have your own truck. When you start driving your profile is synchronized with the server's time, which is way ahead by then. And so, you are already late. Once you finish that first delivery, you earned nothing, so you can only do Quick jobs, but the ones that existed when you created your profile expired and disappeared when the profile got synchronized and the time advanced to match with the server's one. There are no easy solutions for this, that's why I always suggest to use single player, do 2-3 quick jobs there, get the bank's loan and buy a starter's truck. Then you can go in MP with that truck and play normally (almost). Just remember to always hit the Drive button before picking any jobs, as that's when your game is actually connected to the server and your profile synchronized. It may still happen that the job's markets will be empty, but having your own truck, there are "tricks" to solve this, the most common is sleeping, at your garage, or at Hotels, repair stations, etc. You can also use the "teleport" trick, you use the F7 option to have your truck towed to the nearest repair station and that should reset the jobs lists too. If you can't sleep ("You're not tired" message) and don't want to pay money for the F7 thing, you can simply drive away from the city and after a couple of minutes, stop and use the "Garage manager" to fast travel back to your garage, that should also do the trick.

• Like 1

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above suggestion?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

1.  This situation is normal. Mp time is constantly progress. (time scale is 1:6 for mp, each hour in real time = 6 hour in game). If you don't complete any delivery and you quit game, there will be a synchronization problem between the server time and your delivery time.
2. Each job offer has expiration time. When you re-login to server, game time of your save file is synchronized with server time. But expiration time doesn't synchronized (like delivery time) and you can't see any job offer on freigh market or other list (expect external job list). If you want to see job offer again, you must use f7+enter combination, quick travel a garage or sleep anywhere convenient. In this way job offers will be renewed.

You can check game time, delivery time and expiration time in game.sii file with SII_Decrypt tools follow this topic .

Sorry for my grammar.

• Like 1