ETS2 1.37 Rebuild Help/Ideas needed

xFutuxe

Question

I want to start to rebuild the UK part in ETS2. I believe it is not getting enough attention in standard ets2 without promods. I'm new to the editor so I know some people will say not to do it but i would like to because I enjoy the ets2 community but i want to make the uk better

So. How would I start this project. I plan to do it by myself. Because why not

7 answers to this question

Hi there @xFutuxe,

I personally haven't done any mapping before so I wouldn't be able to give you much personal advice. However, I have found some tutorials for mapping that might be a good reference for you! 

Links: 

https://scsmoddingguide.github.io/mappingguide/fundamentals/2_firstmap.html

https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?t=1326

I would also suggest watching youtube videos and scrolling through forums like Promods and SCS softwares own forum to find further advice and ask some more direct questions! 

I hope this helps, 

Owen. :D 

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d