How to buy trailer ?

Barnaba123

Question

Hi ! I'm writing with ask/problem, I don't know how to say now. Let me explain. I have all maps with DLC and trailers with DLC (Krone + Schwarzmuller), my level in the game is 27 so high and sufficient to buy all trailers. Unfortunately, after entering the Dealer, I have 4 pages with ready semi-trailers, of course, I can personalize them, but only "chassis" or from the personalization position are only Chassis, Curtainsider, Refrigerator, Van and types such as ordinary semi-trailer, HTC and intermediate (long + 1/2, I don't remember the name.) Driving around the multiplayer I saw not one person with a long low-loader semi-trailer with a tank, empty, helicopter, etc., unfortunately I can not buy anywhere. In addition, after unlocking probably 24/25 level, in the left corner of the screen new possibilities appeared to me and one of them was a 2-axle trailer signed STD, which ABSOULTLY I found nowhere in the delar? Is this normal or is there a mistake somewhere with me? I would love to buy a long low loader semi-trailer for carrying this type of goods. I do not think that this was conditioned by the tractor, I have the highest model T lines, my colleagues have Scana and Man and they also do not see the above-mentioned semi-trailers - of course, we are talking about individual semi-trailers and the "Goods Market". The most puzzling is the STD option not found and the trailers - tow trucks.

Best Regards

Bartek

4 answers to this question

Greetings, Barnaba123!

Thank you for reaching out. :)

Due to the fact that a lot of players within our Community are into Save Editing, it is common to see the trailers you are describing on our roads.

There are various ways of getting such trailer to drive around with.
One of them would be editing your game files to make the game believe that you own a trailer you would usually not be able to own.
Janiboy has recently made an easy to follow guide on how exactly that is done.
You can find a forum article on how exactly save editing works here.

Another way of making such trailers ownable is by mods.
Now, I cannot really provide you with an example, as there are just way to many mods that offer the same items ingame, but I recommend searching the Steam workshop until you are satisfied.

I hope that I was able to help out!

Sincerely,
Snorlax.

TruckersMP Support

Hi, my name is Jonas.

Hello there! :) 

Has your question been answered with the above answer from one of are Support members @Snorlax. ?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there! :)

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this Topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have Questions and want your Topic to be reopened, feel free to message me or our Support Team members, we will open this Topic again.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

spacer.png

Hello there,    

As this topic has been inactive for a further seven days, we will have to move it to the Unsolved Section.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or via a Support Ticket!

- https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create
- https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/21

Kind Regards,
Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Moved to Unsolved.