Someone with these bugs?

ConsorciosSeguros

Question

Open a ticket tracking number: cd7efee3-0cfa-48eb-9eea-7de13e3c44b1.If they are unable to access the ticket through the link, the ticket history is attached.

I asked for the ticket to be closed as the developers were unable to resolve it, much less I had the tools to edit the files of the multiplayer application that is causing the problem, after more than 2 months trying to resolve it by the ticket mentioned above. .

Here are the error messages to see if someone has the same problem:

<ERROR> [unit] File '<C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods/krone_dlc.mp | >/unit/hookup/orange_blinking.sii', line 3:
<ERROR> [unit] The unit name 'flare.model.orange.blink' is already taken by an existing unit (of type 'flare_blink').
<ERROR> Failed to deserialise units from file '<C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods/krone_dlc.mp | >/unit/hookup/orange_blinking.sii'.
<ERROR> [unit] File '<C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods/krone_dlc.mp | >/unit/hookup/red_blinking.sii', line 3:
<ERROR> [unit] The unit name 'flare.model.red.blink' is already taken by an existing unit (of type 'flare_blink').
<ERROR> Failed to deserialise units from file '<C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP/data/ets2/mods/krone_dlc.mp | >/unit/hookup/red_blinking.sii'.

[bullet] Starting physics server: Bullet

<WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'min_cog_mass' of unit 'trailer_def.tmp.caravan.default.default' (of type 'trailer_def').
<WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'min_cog' of unit 'trailer_def.tmp.caravan.default.default' (of type 'trailer_def').
<WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'max_cog_mass' of unit 'trailer_def.tmp.caravan.default.default' (of type 'trailer_def').
<WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'max_cog' of unit 'trailer_def.tmp.caravan.default.default' (of type 'trailer_def').
<WARNING> [model] Model geometry '/model/et2_logo/et2_logo.pmg' has incorrect file version 506d6713 - expected version 506d6715. Converting...
<WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'price_coef' of unit 'cargo.caravan' (of type 'cargo_data').
<WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'min_cog_mass' of unit 'trailer_def.caravan.scout' (of type 'trailer_def').
<WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'min_cog' of unit 'trailer_def.caravan.scout' (of type 'trailer_def').
<WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'max_cog_mass' of unit 'trailer_def.caravan.scout' (of type 'trailer_def').
<WARNING> Ignoring obsolete attribute 'max_cog' of unit 'trailer_def.caravan.scout' (of type 'trailer_def').
<WARNING> [model] Model geometry '/model/cb_radio/cb_radio.pmg' has incorrect file version 506d6714 - expected version 506d6715. Converting...
<WARNING> [model] Model animation '/model/cb_radio/volume.pma' has incorrect file version 3 - expected version 4. Converting...
<WARNING> [model] Model geometry '/vehicle/truck/volvo_fh16_2012/interior/model_h.pmg' has incorrect file version 506d6714 - expected version 506d6715. Converting...

<ERROR> ERROR: GAA.112 (p_krne.addon_hookup)

<WARNING> Startup watch dog triggered!

Edited by Nameless GhouI
Removed personal Information.

8 answers to this question

Hello!

I'm curious, and seeing the answer they gave you in the Support section, I ask:

Did you try to try another profile if this error occurs? a base profile, without any modification of money or experience, nor of any truck modified with save edit

I am looking forward to your response

Kind regards

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Mystere said:

Hello!

I'm curious, and seeing the answer they gave you in the Support section, I ask:

Did you try to try another profile if this error occurs? a base profile, without any modification of money or experience, nor of any truck modified with save edit

I am looking forward to your response

Kind regards

Yes I tried, yes the same errors happen, already with other trucks without being Scania 8x4 said in the support ticket.

New profile and no modifications whatsoever, as you should have read in the answers I sent to support, I don't play with mods like this one that knows the multiplayer mode

Hi!

Im assuming you have already tried verifying ETS2 in steam (if you have it on that)?

its going to be hard to help as those files are encrypted. however it obviously read as if there are mods that are using the same file however you have already stated you dont have mods.

How long have you been playing prior to this issue? and if a while, was there anything you installed, updated or deleted around the time this started occuring?

9 hours ago, Mr Lispy said:

Hi!

Im assuming you have already tried verifying ETS2 in steam (if you have it on that)?

its going to be hard to help as those files are encrypted. however it obviously read as if there are mods that are using the same file however you have already stated you dont have mods.

How long have you been playing prior to this issue? and if a while, was there anything you installed, updated or deleted around the time this started occuring?

On 4/22/2020 at 11:13 AM, Nameless GhouI said:

// Moved to Help

Read the ticket history and you will see that I have tested it on more than one different machine, without mod, without plugin, without any program other than the game itself and the multipalyer itself.

I have been playing on TrucksMP for over 5 years, and if I said I installed multiplayer and the game on two different machines and even on newly formatted machines without having ever installed a game before, just the game, TrucksMP for testing and with everyone the updated drivers, so this information about how long I have to play in a certain edition does not add anything to the resolution of the bugs.

Hello there! :)

Your topic has been inactive for 4 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this Topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have Questions and want your Topic to be reopened, feel free to message me or our Support Team members, we will open this Topic again.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

spacer.png

Hello there, :) 

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section because it has been inactive again.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket!

Sincerely,

Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support

//Moved to Unsolved

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️