Hack!?

Keisuke:)

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi there

After click f7 + enter/teleport to service external cargo is canceled. It's not a hack/bug, it is intended, because players abused the towing to service to shorten the job.

You could not be resumed external cargo through a quick save or other in a different way. Unfortunately the only option is take a new job from World Of Trucks.

• Confused 1

Hello!

I am very sorry for what happened to you.

I recommend that you record your trips in case you meet someone who wants to harm you. Here below I leave some links for you to read and learn how to record and report people who do not follow the rules of the game

HOW TO RECORD IN-GAME & UPLOAD EVIDENCE

HOW TO REPORT A USER IN-GAME

HOW TO USE THE REPORT SYSTEM

WEBSITE REPORTING GUIDELINES

When reading your comment on the cargo, if the cargo was from WOT, you will not be able to quickly load a previous save to restore the cargo, you must continue with that same cargo until the end of the route or cancel it (You may have canceled the upload when you made F7 + enter).

I hope I have helped you with these tips. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask

Kind regards

• Like 1

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, Mystere said:

Hello!

I am very sorry for what happened to you.

I recommend that you record your trips in case you meet someone who wants to harm you. Here below I leave some links for you to read and learn how to record and report people who do not follow the rules of the game

HOW TO RECORD IN-GAME & UPLOAD EVIDENCE

HOW TO REPORT A USER IN-GAME

HOW TO USE THE REPORT SYSTEM

WEBSITE REPORTING GUIDELINES

When reading your comment on the cargo, if the cargo was from WOT, you will not be able to quickly load a previous save to restore the cargo, you must continue with that same cargo until the end of the route or cancel it (You may have canceled the upload when you made F7 + enter).

I hope I have helped you with these tips. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask

Kind regards

Very easy to understand. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that your question has been answered!

Thanks for all participation!

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR]

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

• HaulieLove 1

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team