Disable Mods

$tonedGuy

Ehm... Forget what i said... Aint knew that he had also a lightmod.

I wouldn't worry too much about that man, they don't seem to be widely known. I could be wrong though. If it was possible for them to be enabled like mods in SP instead of having to go on SP, enable and then sign on to MP I think we'd see more people using them.

nz3d07.jpg

well still those few ppl using the mod are making the majority having troubles with lags/freez :/

Where did you get this info from? Any source? Having small LEDs on your bullbars instead of high beams causes less lag in my experience, because a much smaller area is lit by them. And afaik the LED's count as secondary lights, which you can disable in options.

Personally I don't experience any lag, even at EP. Truckfest, however, is a completely different story haha. But as for the lights mod causing lag and crashes, I don't think this has any effect on me at least. It might for others as my PC can run everything at max settings, so this might be why I don't get effected by it. Surely the lights mod by Metaltiger would have been checked before being accepted on MP though, that's what I reckon anyway.

nz3d07.jpg

As pointed out by me only thing that mod could cause is lag and only if modified to permit beacons on every part of the truck.

Beyond that the user probably is getting confused between a light mod and raven, unless they have raven then possibly a low spec computer system.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

i have this lightmod and i have LEDs all over my truck.but it never caused anyone to lagg.if you lagg turn down your graphics down,turn off beacons etc instead of trying to punnish players with good pcs.

I realy dont see what there is too gain from this as all these mods use textures of ingame vehicles aka theyre rather well optimised.if maybe someone would mannage to make a ridiculouse truck with 8 chassis and it would need too load all those chassis then id say okay,thats just stupid.but admins allready respond to this type of modding.soo id say no too this suggestion as it wont help anyone or anything.

if you expiernce laggs or freezes its most likly your pc and not others fault.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.