Forum profile not connected

Callum.

Question

Hey all.

First of all I apologise as I know it was a known bug.
However I see the forum announcement regarding the known issues with forum profiles not been connected has now disappeared, which makes me wonder if the issue has supposedly been fixed.
My profile is still not connected and has the same issue still, is it still an on-going bug with recent updates please?
Once again, apologies if the issue is still known, I would just like to know as the forum announcement has disappeared.

Many thanks,
Callum :) 

3 answers to this question

Hello @Callum Johnson,

First of all, thank you for creating a topic in the Help section. I am sorry to hear that you are running through such an issue.

As far as I know, the issue you mention has been fixed and the only thing you need to do is to log out from your account on both, website and forum and then it will be back to normal.

Kindest Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Hello there, I see that your problem has been resolved, I'll be moving the topic to the appropriate location.

\\Locked and moved to solved

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021