TruckersMP launcher problem/ Game drop FPS/ Crackling Sound

Gameramante

Question

Hello everybody, after the today's update (Saturday, July 27 2019) my game constantly freezes and the audio is crackling a lot.

When I launch my game using the TruckersMP client it begins stuttering and the audio keeps crackling as if I was running the game at 10fps.

I linked a video bellow showing the problem.

This happens ONLY when I launch my game using the TruckersMP client, if I try playing singleplayer it works just fine, no audio crackling nor stutters.

I played ETS2MP yesterday (26 July), for over 3 hours and I had no problems, it was working fine. So, I am assuming this is a problem caused by the today's update.

Changes I've made to my PC Yesterday (July 26) after I was done playing ETS2MP, maybe it could help solving the problem:

- Removed Java 32 bits from my System
- Reinstalled Java 64 bits
- Reinstalled Nvidia Graphics Driver
- Installed Git

Then, today, I was about to start playing, I launched TruckersMP client and noticed there was an update available, I updated it and noticed the problem right after getting in the game. 

What I did after noticing the problem:

- Reinstalled Nvidia Graphics Driver (Clean installation using DDU, I thought it could be a GPU driver problem since yesterday I updated it using Geforce Experience)
- Reinstalled TruckersMP (two times)
- Reinstalled Euro Truck Simulator 2

I also noticed on Task Manager when I launch TruckersMP it keeps sending error reports to Microsoft, if you need any log file I'm here to provide but keep in mind I reinstalled my game and the TruckersMP launcher twice so some log file might be gone.

English is not my first language so sorry if you find grammar errors, Have a good day.

TMP Client

• Thanks 1

Hello I am a Brazilian player, I love trucks and meet new people. :)

76561198077997236.png

4 answers to this question

Hello @Gameramante,

Our development is already aware of this problem and isalready working on a new update to fix this!

I ask you to wait that soon this will be resolved

• Like 1

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016