ItsTim

High Ping since v1.35

Question

Hey guys,

Since the 1. 35 is available for ETS 2 multiplayer, I'm always kicked because of too high ping. It wasn't like that in the previous version. 
When I press TAB, I have a 30ms ping. But every 2-3 minutes I suddenlyhave a 900ms ping and I get kicked. 
Do you have the same problem? What can I do to solve it?

4 answers to this question

Try all of these

1. Do a dns flush, Clicky here on how to do that

2. Clear your PC's temp files with Clean Master for PC

3. Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes , Example: Adobe IPC Broker service,or any form of updater service which updates softwares you use in the background. If you dont know if there are any running provide a screenshot and i will guide you furthur on.)

4. Do a Disk Cleanup of C: drive Clicky here on how to do that , P.S The top right corner where it says Windows 8.1/Windows RT 8.1 , Click drop down arrow and select your version of windows 7/8/10)

5. Disable any unwanted programs you dont want running and hogging internet. Clicky here on how to do that.

Id bet on my listed methods to have a ping reduction by a few ms.

If all else fails make a support ticket.

• Like 1

Hey,

What was your ping like before the update, has this happened to you in the past?

Also, have you been in high populated areas when this has occurred because this could also be a problem?

Thanks coolio859,

Hello,

Please let us know if your problem has been resolved with the answers given above! 
Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Phonyang
TruckersMP Support

• Upvote 1

Hello There,

Best answer has been marked by the user so i will be moving this topic to solved section.

Thanks for participating, have a nice day!

Kind Regards,

Dancool000

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved