Logitech G920, wheel turns over fast

RoyRoy(nor)

Question

9 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your wheel.

As I am also a Logitech G920 user, I know a few things that I would like to show you and suggest in order to hopefully fix your current issue. Once you have tried the suggestions I will be listing below, please do not forget to get back to me letting us know if your problem is solved or not so that I can continue to troubleshoot a solution with you.

- Update your Logitech wheel drivers.

- Try using your wheel on other games to see if it works.

Last but not least, if your problem continues, please get in touch with the staff at Logitech, while they often take a while to reply (if they even do), it can still be worth getting a certified Logitech expert to look into your problem and give you some more precise potential solutions for this odd wheel problem you are facing. They can be found via the link being left below, it will take patience as they're often slow to reply, if you don't get a reply after a wheel, I would suggest sending another inquiry as with my past experience they don't always reply.

https://support.logitech.com/en_us/contact

Hope this will help you, please let me know. I am always at your disposition using the forum Direct Message function if you wish to have my help in private, thank you.

Sincerely,

-ccowie

Guest Cowie
35 minutes ago, RoyRoy said:

Hi, that was quick answered, thank you :) I updated the software right away when I connected it, cause it said it had to update before I could start using it. Gonna write to logitech support now, and hopefully they answer me, thanks again :) 

Let us know how it goes.

I do also suggest including your video and perhaps as much evidence as you can add when contacting them. Unless you can prove that your issue is happening in multiple games, they will most likely blame Euro Truck Simulator 2. So I suggest trying on another driving game such as City Car Driving, Bus Simulator, Farming Simulator or something similar to find where the problem is (the game or wheel).

As for my fast reply, that is what I am here for, let us know!

Sincerely,

-ccowie

this topic helped me a lot I fixed the problem when I removed from the key and button settings turning with the A D buttons I pressed cancel and the problem is fine and now everything works perfectly

here are the steps in the picture

1 go options
img%5D

2 go  keys& buttons
2img%5D

3 find a turn to the left and turn right
img%5D

4you find the unassingn buton  

and you press it

img%5D

5 select a turn left and remove the buttons

5img%5D 

6 select a turn to the right  and remove the buttons

img%5D

7 after completing the steps, go in and check to see if everything is OK

if none of the above is helpful 

go back to the settings

img%5D

but this time go to the Controls

img%5D

and everything to the transmission should be like to me with the difference that you have to write your steering wheel model

img%5D

I sincerely hope to have helped you and have fun with your new steering wheel. Keep in mind that steering with a steering wheel is different, please take care carefully

• Like 1

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

7 hours ago, DJ Jefferz said:

Also make sure you have the Logitech Gaming Software installed and running when playing the game...

Download it from here...
https://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/lgs

Its running in the background.

6 hours ago, TFM DJ ccowie said:

Let us know how it goes.

I do also suggest including your video and perhaps as much evidence as you can add when contacting them. Unless you can prove that your issue is happening in multiple games, they will most likely blame Euro Truck Simulator 2. So I suggest trying on another driving game such as City Car Driving, Bus Simulator, Farming Simulator or something similar to find where the problem is (the game or wheel).

As for my fast reply, that is what I am here for, let us know!

Sincerely,

-ccowie

Yeah I was hoping I could send it to them, but the only option was to upload a small file, gonna try in fs19 later today, too see if it happens there, so strange it doesn't happen in ats.