Connection Error

Taffy

Question

So ive just tried to play TruckersMP for the first time in a few months and i've got this error. Ive tried googling solutions ive tried the videos that have been linked in the past and also tried previous help threads but nothing is working

I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling multiple times and also removed the folder from program data ect 

HwBW6Jg.png

7 answers to this question

Hello @Taffyx

1. Restart the computer&router and run the TruckersMP Launcher as administrator.

2. If it does not help:

Solution: 

1. Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework

2. Clean your temp files with CCleaner

3. Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache

4. If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path by clicking on Move folder...

If the above steps didn't work for you, open Command Prompt as admin and type net user Administrator /active:yes .This will activate the built-in Administrator account.

5. Log out your account and log in the Administrator account.

6. Open TruckersMP launcher and install the updates. Try to launch the game and see it if works.

7. Log out again and log back in with your normal account.

8. If you still have the same error you can keep playing from the Administrator account as a temporary solution.

source: HRESULT: 0x80072EE4

3. If there is still a problem, see this:

I hope that it will be helpful and you will be able to play on :tmp:

Sincerely

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

Hello @Taffyx,

You could also try to delete everything that has got something to do with TruckersMP from the system registry editor. To do so, please follow these instructions: 

1. First of all, search for "regedit" (without the quotes) and you should be able to see a software called "Registry Editor". Open it.

2. Then click on "Edit" and choose "Find". 

5966BF9F9CFD6CA96C61961D8DC9CBA108342C59

3.After that, search for "TruckersMP" and delete all the files that appear on the list. Note: deleting those files won't cause system instability as those files has got nothing to do with the "important files" of your computer.833D6B5AA8D535C59F881D926A33E5AC60F42B45

4. Once you have deleted all the files the system found with "TruckersMP", do the same for all the files that the system finds with "ETS2MP" and "ATSMP". 

5. Now, start up TruckersMP launcher to see whether the problem has been solved or not. 

If that didn't help you, you can always give a try for some other basic solutions such as re-installing TruckersMP launcher (if you haven't done so yet) and disabling the antivirus as it might sometimes cause issues like this one. Anyway, I hope that your problem gets resolved as soon as possible. Have a great day!

Hello.

When I had this problem I was able to resolve only by reinstalling TruckersMP and restarting my modem.

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive