Additional Lights Setting

Granite [SVK]

Question

Hello,

I was looking at this option: TAB menu/ Settings / Graphics / Additional Lights Setting, in hope I could disable all those annoying roof lights on other players trucks.

Starting the game with this option already unchecked, I see no difference, I can still see all the lights on roofbars and bullbars.

What this option actually do, there is no tooltip in game, does it disable my own lights , that would be pointless?

Or it don't work when other players have high beams on with enabled roof lights (F4 menu)?

What about integrated additional lights on some truck's cabs, like daf or scania 2016?

If somebody could explain this, I would be grateful, cause lots of players drive around with bazillion of lights slapped on everywhere on their trucks that makes my eyes hurt.

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, [Mega Trans] CrystaL said:

Hello,

I suggest you take a look at this.

Yeah, I looked at that, very little explanation here.

1 hour ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Hello,

it just disable lights, you will still see all the lights on roofbars and bullbars, but they will not shine.

Best Regards

//ASIR

I mean, all the lights are still lit up, if the user has high beams on, all their roofbar and bullbar lights are shining no matter, if this option is checked or unchecked and game restarted  to take effect.

3 hours ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

@Granite

Then you can try to uncheck "headlights", it should 100% help you.

"Headlights" unchecked basically does, what the description says, it disables beams of lights cast on the surfaces in front of the truck and looks very unnatural, while the light sources are still visible (the flares? or what is the proper term).

So, my conclusion is "Additional Lights" setting does absolutely nothing I can observe. Maybe it worked sometime before and has been broken in between many updates?

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive