the driver does not get tired.

jaunco325

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

thats because if you sleep or teleport between garages, the time does not change, if you do that in singleplayer, you skip about 10 hours, in MP not.

Thats my answer.

Best Regards

//ASIR

• Thanks 1

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

hello,

It is not a question of perspective, what happens is that in MP the time passes slower way compared to the SP, surely this is planned.
I would not know to tell you punctuality the reason, only speculate

If you use some teleport, sleep, etc, in the SP the time passes normally, but in the MP this does not happen, it's like you haven't do it

But as time goes more slowly, you get tired more slowly

-edit:
Maybe at some moment, you realized that at the time of connecting you see that it was day, but after a few seconds that changes.

This is why the day is synchronized, as well as other things, an example can be traffic lights

and a why the time passes slower, I think it could be because it would be somewhat uncomfortable to have to turn on the lights every few times,
also.. maybe it makes it more beautiful to "enjoy" a little more day or night

This also happens with the weather, rains that perhaps should last 5 minutes, last 20 minutes.

-

Regards ^_^

Edited by RecterX
add something
  • Thanks 1