Question regarding rule 2.9

Wewek

Question

Evening.

I've read the rules once again and I've noticed one thing that in my honest opinion needs an explanation. According to the paragraph 2.9 of Rules, any ban issued 12 months before the current date is ignored while user is being banned. As it's written in the same line with the 6th ban rule, I'd ask whether it applies only to permanent bans, or all of them, for example if I had been banned for 3 months, 13 months ago, will my next ban be 3 months long, or will its duration be set at GM's discretion? Another example: I've had the 3rd ban issued 11 months ago, 1st and 2nd over 12 months ago, will my next ban be counted as the 2nd or the 4rd one?

Thanks in advance for the answer,

Wewek

6 answers to this question

Hello,

In this case only green (acitve) bans count.

Yellow bans (older than 12 month) does not count, so if you have 3 yellow bans, the duration of your next ban will be up to the game moderators opinion.

Best Regards,

//ASIR

• Thanks 1

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Greetings,

Let me help you with this, Let's say you got banned for the first time aka your first ban, your ban period will be up to Admin discretion, similarly, it goes for your next 2 bans, aka your first 3 bans will be up to admin if they occur within 1 year  , they can choose the duration of your ban length, now if you get your 4th ban in the same year, that will warrant a 1 month banned , similarly, 5th goes for 3 months and 6th one i.e last one is permanent.

Active bans are usually in green colours.

Inactive bans or ban which is no longer in effect or are not taken into consideration while deciding your ban lengths will be marked in yellow dots in your ban history.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Nody.

• Thanks 1