SalePro

New MAN TGX Euro 6 is out !

On 2/8/2019 at 6:45 PM, ScaniaFan89 said:

The last paintjob is a lion, at least on the 8x4!

Sound comparison, its a bus but they sound similar at the end of the day! 

Oh God, I hated driving those things; one of the most miserable buses to drive on the planet. Absolute heaps of junk, and when you look at the dashboard layout, it's like the engineers at MAN were on crack or something. If there was ever a case where German engineering could be considered lame, it's this bus.

30 minutes ago, McclaudEagle said:

Oh God, I hated driving those things; one of the most miserable buses to drive on the planet. Absolute heaps of junk, and when you look at the dashboard layout, it's like the engineers at MAN were on crack or something. If there was ever a case where German engineering could be considered lame, it's this bus.

Didn't they use the same layout as the TGX, i know scania used the truck dash on the enviro 400. this is from a passenger perspective 

The one in the video appears to be a newer model; the ones I had to drive were 2001 models which were absolutely shocking. I know the buses I currently drive, which are Scania N double deckers with Enviro400 bodies use the same steering wheel as the trucks, as well as the instrument panel.

On 2/11/2019 at 11:41 PM, andriii7 said:

it good but really need a tuning pack to make it look even better

I agree with this one. It feels maybe a little empty. We will await and see if there is a tuning pack coming our way.