Jabłonka

Which DLC I should buy?

i would suggest either scandinavian or going east, after that go viva la france, thats just mine opinion and you should do your own research and decide what you like the most, only thing i can recommend is that you buy the dlcs when there is for example winter sale(that passed) or some similar sale when you can save some money and buy more dlcs for less money :) 

Among the DLCs, I would recommend Scandinavia as the first choice. It is pretty different from the original game map so you can explore with fun. As you stated that you only want to spend the amount you already have, you may add high power cargo DLC to that. It offers fun cargos to transport.

Hello,

The best DLC what you can buy is Scandinavia and the Special Transport DLC. Scandinavia because the texture is very beautiful und it isn`t be normally like in the main Countrys. I hope I can help you, Henrik

Guest Tim_

I would buy all but I prefer the Italy DLC.

Hello There Jabłonka,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.