my ETS2 downgrade. but not compatible profile ..

Korea_minho8012

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @Korea_minho8012!

Let's try to solve your Incompatible Profile problem.

Navigate to Folder: C: \ Users \ thiag \ Documents \ Euro Truck Simulator 2 \ profiles (1.32.3.14s) .bak

Copy the Folder from your Profiles and paste it in the directory C: \ Users \ thiag \ Documents \ Euro Truck Simulator 2 \ profiles

After doing this go into SinglePlayer mode and see if your Profile works in the Previous version.

Do not forget to let us know if the procedure worked!

• Thanks 1

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

Hello, @Korea_minho8012

Make a backup of the profile you couldn't get into multiplayer first. Because use this profile when 1.33 is supported in the future.
How do I back up my profile file?
Copy the My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > profiles folder and paste it somewhere you don't forget.

Each time the game is updated, the profile files belonging to the old version are saved in my documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2. Now go into my documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder, there you will see a folder name similar to profiles(1.32.3s).bak, profiles(1.32.3.14s).bak copy the random numbered folder in this folder and paste it into my documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > profiles folder. Remember that the profile you copied will not start where you last left off, 1 Week ago or 3 days ago that the profile will continue to be. So take the first step I said above. 1.33 use the old profile when supported.

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Dear @Korea_minho8012

Several great answers have been given,has your problem been solved?

If your probelm has been resolved, you can mark the best answer.

Your confirmation of the status of you issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Hi all

Best answer has been marked and i will have to move this topic to Solved Topics

Don't hesitate to create a new topic or contact  us  by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

Thanks for all participation!

//Locked and Moved to Solved