Account Status: Not Activated

f.orzef

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @f.orzef,

Even though your account status is set to Not Activated - it doesn't limit you from playing TruckersMP. You can go to your e-mail and look for the activation email although be aware we are not able to resend it.

If your login data works on TruckersMP.com, but you can not log in to the game, then try the following:

• Open Notepad or a text document.
  • Write your e-mail in the first line and your password in the second line.
  • Now you copy the e-mail from Notepad and insert into the game using the key combination. (Ctrl + C = Copy) (Ctrl + V = Paste)

You now also repeat the described process for the password.

Also make sure you are logged into the correct Steam account that is associated with your TruckersMP account :) 

Please let us know if this solves your issue or if you're still getting problems.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hello @f.orzef,

simply click on the activation link in the email which was sent to your registration email :)

But you are also able to play TruckersMP without activated account too. Please be sure that you copied your email adress & the "@"-symbol correctly.

You can also change your email and password on the Website.

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

Hi,

Please, try write your email and password in notebook or any program. Then copy and paste in the empty boxes. Also you can reset your password. In my opinion you're writing wrong email and password.

Best Regards

JJay

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

I from the very beginning did so, took the authorization data from the notebook, I can go to the site on them,but not in the game.

The letter did not come to me at all,it is not present in spam.

As I see today from the information on the website, many people have this problem.

"Email delivery issues resolved

We have resolved the email delivery issue. If you still experience any issue please feel free to contact our support team at Support System"

I created a ticket yesterday but have not yet replied

• Like 1

Dear @f.orzef

I am so sorry to hear that you have trouble playing games with our mod,

But your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply due to this i will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics

If you still need further assistance ,feel free to DM me or other support team members,we will open it again or you can contact us directly through submit a support ticket here:

https://truckersmp.com/support

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive