Forum Alert

Hawkmusen

Question

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, AirSociety said:

There's something I'm curious about forum warnings. Does the forum alerts prevent you from entering the TruckersMP team? I would appreciate if someone knows the answer (authorized)

Hello! It all depends on the type of violation of the rules. Check out this topic:

https://truckersmp.com/rules; §4 - Forum only rules

Hello, 

During the time, if you read the current TruckersMP staff teams that are open, if you do not see "no forum warnings in the past year" then that means you can apply to join the team even if you have forum warnings. 

However, applying to join the team with forum warnings may or may not give you a opportunity. 

Stay happy and safe

Hello, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved?

I await your return! ^_^

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

44 minutes ago, Paige said:

Merhaba, Şu 

anda, açık olan mevcut TruckersMP personel ekiplerini okuyorsanız, "geçen yıl hiç forum uyarısı" görmüyorsanız, bu, forum uyarılarınız olsa bile takıma katılmak için başvurabileceğiniz anlamına gelir. 

Ancak, takımın forum uyarılarına katılmaları için başvuru yapmak size bir fırsat verebilir veya vermeyebilir. 

I do not write a warning in the recruitment requirements of the forum warning in some of the 3 prohibitions indicated I understood a very complicated situation

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for 3 days, I will now be moving it to inactive. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

//locked + moved to inactive

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for 2 days, I will now be moving it to Unsolved Topics. If you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. https://truckersmp.com/support/

Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,

AdaBey

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Unsolved Topics

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.