Accepted help in forum spanish??

Önkel_Läggër

Question

5 answers to this question

The help section (Ayuda) in the Spanish sub-forum is working the same way as the general Help section. Once a user opens a topic asking for help, replies are "moderated". Meaning that a moderator will check the reply and only publish it if it's really helpful and if there are no previous ones giving the same solutions. Imagine someone asks about high ping. One user replies telling to check background programs or downloads, restarting the router and trying to connect using cable instead of WIFI. That reply will most likely be published. Then, another user tries to send a reply saying the same things, to check the router, disable background programs, etc. This second reply will probably not be published, as it doesn't provide any new solutions.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dear @Lehrling_Fer

I think the best answer has been given by @FernandoCR [ESP]

But your topic has been inactive for 3 days  since the last reply,because of inactivity,i will have to move this topic to appropriate section.

if you still need further help,feel free to DM me or other team members,we will open this again.

Thanks for all particiaption!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive