Player tag

Florian 1906 [FR]

Question

6 answers to this question

Greetings.

Any sort of tags that promotes superiority over players are not permitted. I'm going to quote an outdated rule that I can't find in the rules anymore, but I'm certain it's still in effect:

(Old) §3.1 Username/Tag/Avatar

Having inappropriate usernames/tags/avatars including those with insults, usernames with no text, any with swearing in them, names matching administration, law enforcement organizations, any current living or deceased political leader, otherwise inappropriate content and symbols, or similar. This also includes tags or usernames that would indicate that you are a "Forum Mod", "TS3 Admin", "Admin", "Police", "Security" or similar and in any language.

I'm not certain about "Patrol", my guess is it would depend on the context you are emplying. I don't recommend it, but use it at your own risk. I hope this helps.

Kind regards.

v1.png 

@Florian 1906 Greetings!

You can't use those tags because then you aren't following rule:

§1 - Service-wide rules

"§1.5 - Inappropriate use of language, communication and impersonation of any kind"

• Impersonating other users, political figures, Moderators or acting like someone who is more superior. This can be through the way you speak, sounds, your avatar, your license/interior plates, username and/or your game tag.

Hope your question is solved!!! ^^

Dear @Florian 1906

This topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.and due to this i will have to move this topic to appropriate section

If you still need further assistance,feel free to DM me or other supporters ,we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

This post has not been inactive for 2 more days which means I will now be moving it to unsolved. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

//moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x