Problem/Bug with sound

Question

Hello everyone,

For a few weeks now I've been having a problem with the sounds when loading the game.

When l have Discord and Plays on before starting the game when loading the game, the sound cuts out.

I have to turn off all my software on my computer Discord, Plays and restart the game and the sounds are working again.

I have to turn on but software after starting the game.

Where does the problem come from?

Thanks you advance for the answers.

Cordially. 

8 answers to this question

Hello @LE GAMER 64

you can try the following:

Type "Sound" (without quotes) in the start menu to open your sound settings (can also be found in the Control Panel). This window should open:

LLKtd.png

There you disable every playback device, except the one that you use, through the right-click menu.

Kind regards

Faern

TruckersMP Trial Support

Do you have any microphones connected to your system? Some headsets only support one audio source at a time, so if you have a headset with a built-in microphone, you can't use the built-in mic unless you switch to the "Phone Audio" source, which allows you to use both the audio and mic at the same time, but at the cost of reduced quality. Windows will automatically switch audio sources if it detects the microphone is being used.

I would suggest disabling all input devices under the Recording tab to see if it helps at all. I would also disable every speaker device except your primary speaker under the Playback tab.

Hello @LE GAMER 64

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Kind Regrads,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for a further two more days, I will now have to move this to unsolved :) 

//locked + moved to unsolved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x